Sunday 24 February 2013

Benefit Make-up Review






Hello Again! 

Lately I've been trying out alot of benefit make-up, after it was brought to my attention when I was given a free benefit make-up make over for my 18th birthday! Within my make over I got to try alot of benefit make-up and I loved it all so much that I had to buy some products! <3 






Boi-ing 

£16.50
(Shade 3 - Medium) 
"This award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows and discoloration without creasing or fading"


I'm absolutely loving this concealer as it gives great coverage! It can either be applied with your finger or with a concealer brush, but I find using your ring finger gives the best results as it helps blending out much easier! I use this concealer for dark circles and also blemishes on my skin, and I find this concealer easily covers these problems areas and lasts the whole day!! The only problem I have found with this product is that the consistency is quite thick and takes alot to blend into the skin. I also find that it can sometimes make my skin look dry, so make sure you moisturise before applying.  On the other hand though, this concealer gives great coverage and matches perfectly to my skin and also my benefit foundation! :) 




The POREfessional

£23.50
"Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin!"


I love love love this primer! It's light-weight formula is great and applies onto skin with ease, creating a perfect base for make-up! What I love most about this primer, is that it compliments my skin tone perfectly and because it's light-weight it isn't too thick on the skin which I find happens with other primers. It also minimises pores, making my skin appear smoother and blemish-free! All you need to do is to apply a few drops onto your fingers and blend into the skin before you apply your foundation! Totally worth the £23.50 price tag!  







They're Real Mascara 

£18.50
"They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates"

Hands down this has to be the best mascara I have ever tried! It makes my lashes so voluminous and thick, I absolutely love it! The specially designed brush is perfect as it grabs all of your lashes from base to tip, separating my lashes perfectly! And you can even grab those hard to get lashes in the corner of your eyes, thanks to the bristles at the top of the brush, making your lashes look more full and longer! I was quite reluctant to purchase this mascara because of the price tag, as I wouldn't normally spend that much on a mascara, but I'm so glad I did, because this is the best mascara ever, and will definitely be a staple piece in my make-up bag from now on! 





Triple Performing Facial Emulsion 

Full Size - £18.50
 "hydrates, protects & comforts the skin with an oil-free, lightweight formula"


This product is perfect for when your skin is feeling lifeless and dull, as it brightens and hydrates your skin, giving you a lovely glow. I use this product after I moisturise but before I use my POREfessional primer, in order to hydrate and protect my skin before I apply make-up. It's a perfect cleanser as it's lightweight and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky! Just apply to your face and neck in the morning, and your skin will feel lovely and refreshed! A great product :) 




Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation 

£24.50
(Shade - Beige) 
"Oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion"



I love this foundation because it's oil-free it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! Because it's so light-weight a little goes a long way, so you don't need to coat your face in it, to feel like your getting a full coverage!  I apply this foundation using a stippling brush, applying it in circle motions on my face, in order for an air-brushed finish. I have a combination skin complexion and this foundation is perfect, as it doesn't try out my skin or make it look greasy/oily. I really recommend this foundation to anyone!!! 
TIP - visit your nearest benefit store/counter to get your skin matched up in order to get the perfect shade for your skin type!




No comments:

Post a Comment