Tuesday 30 April 2013

My Recent Addiction






Hello Again!
So you may have noticed but it's that time of year again, when the high streets are no longer full of big oversized jumpers and big woolly coats, but instead its packed with the new spring/summer collections!
And I can't express how happy this makes me, as summer is without a doubt my most favourite time of the year! And with summer comes HOLIDAYS!  
And I have to admit, I have already started holiday shopping! But can you blame me? 

So with all the new trends starting to appear, there is one trend that I'm absolutely loving! And it has to be all these bright neon colours that have cropped up! 
And I'm totally loving the neon orange colour the most (you may have guessed from the pictures ha!) 
Here are some of the buys that I have purchased! 










Neon Knotted Dress - Boohoo.com - £12.99
Orange Satchel - Ebay - £4.55 (I know - bargain!) 
Bikini - Littlewoods - £31.00 
Sunglasses - Primark £3.00 (personally customised by myself) 
17 Nail Polish Tropical Island - Boots - £2.99
Collection 2000 28 Hip Hop - Boots - £1.99
Barry M 296 Coral - Boots - £2.99
Lm Nail Polish 102 - Market Stall - £2.00 









No comments:

Post a Comment